Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 29

(Jessica and our first Paleo breakfast on day one of the challenge)

I'm only minutes away from eating my last meal of day 29 of the paleo challenge. Tomorrow I will take a photo and post it along with the photos I took just days before the challenge started. Let me just say that things have changed for me in a phenomenal way. My stomach is a comepletely different thing now. Today I had three scrambled eggs and some grapes for breakfast. Snack was a paleo-friendly Larabar and black coffee. Lunch; a handful of dried fruit and nuts. Hunger is a completely diferent thing now, before paleo when I got hungry I would almost freak out. There was this sense of desperation to not be hungry anymore. Now, I get hungry in a different way. My stomach doesn't rumble as much if at all...and when I do get hungry I just need a small snack to tide me over for a while.

Physically, the changes are pretty easy to see and pretty exciting. Lookign in the mirror I'm starting to see something I've never seen in my nearly 39 years of existence...my stomach muscles. No I don't have some ripped six pack but I can see the definition of the top part of my ab muscles. Pretty damn exciting for a life-long fat guy. This has changed my life and I can guarantee you I will be sticking to this way of eating for many years to come.

I cannot believe I've made it this far with no sugar, bread, rice or any other grains and no dairy.....

I feel incredible. I am truly amazed. I feel like I'm running on the right kind of fuel for my engine.

AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment